Thursday, March 18, 2010

Claymation

The claymation was fun working with other people. First we read the book and than we build the guys out of clay.I made the ref.

Then we all were sign jobs in the porject. I was bender in this porject. I was great in the claymation.If someone need help I was there.

I learn about teamwork that its take time to work with other because we talk to teamate.
I worked with nice other people. Its took team work, Somebody had a job.

I rather do a create project than do a test. I like work on a porject than cricling A,B,C,

If I can do it all over a again.I would not change noting.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks Megan! Can you do me a favor? Run spell check on your post, just to clean it up a bit. Firefox will spell check it for your or use http://www.spellcheck.net.

    ReplyDelete